fot

Re: Joe Curry's Spitfire/Honda

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Joe Curry's Spitfire/Honda
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:29:40 -0700
You mean you already have the new issue?  I just got my May edition last
week!

About towing to Mossport (or most anywhere else) there is probably no
class into which the car fits, so it's pretty much been relegated to
autocross use.

(Still trying to figure out a way to make it to VTR/Summer Party this
summer)!  :)

Joe (C)