fot

Road America changes

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road America changes
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 06:23:00 -0500
Well, since I posted the question of whether Road America is deleting The Kink,
I should also post the answer.  Turns out they're not deleting the Kink, but
are only experimenting with an alternative route through that part of the
course for use by such groups as choose to use it: mostly the motorcycles,
apparently.  Official communication below:

Your rumor, like most, has only a tiny element