fot

TR4A Info

To: "Dave Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A Info
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:52:45 -0400
Bill Piggott's book "Original Triumph TR" relates that the first TR4A was CT
50001 built around 6/1/65.  They built 28465 TR4A's, the last one being CTC
78465 on 10/7/67.  So, one might assume it was built sometime in early 1967.

Build records wih the date and all the specifics can be ordered from The
Heritage Center in Gaydon, England.

The site there is :- http://www.heritage.org.uk/

But I think they may also be available through TRA in USA for a cheaper
price.  TRA :- http://www.triumphregister.com/

Don Elliott, Original Owner, 1958 TR3A, Montreal, Canada