fot

RE: Compressed

To: "tr4u" <tr4u@earthlink.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Compressed
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 07:08:56 -0700
We discussed this just the other day, here's another example of a virus
trying to get through the list server.

I mentioned before that it was 'defanged' by the list server, since it's no
longer an attachment.  It just occurred to me that it's defanged another
way, since the actual virus is longer than the server will allow.

Might still set off Joe's virus detector (although it didn't mine) ... but
it's harmless.

Randall