fot

Mosport-Now Keg of Canadian/Ehh!

To: <BillDentin@aol.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <GRMTim@aol.com>,
Subject: Mosport-Now Keg of Canadian/Ehh!
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@cbord.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:04:07 -0400
I am sure Henry (and I) will have the good taste to schedule our breakdowns
so as not to conflict with any libation. Of course Spitfires never break
down............

I urge any of you looking for a great racing weekend offering probably the
best deal in North America for inexpensive seat time, to come to Mosport
this June. It's a spectacular track in a great location at an event put on
by true vintage car enthusiasts in the form of VARAC. The hospitality at
Mosport is second to none. There are a number of events also planned for
spectator cars including touring, a show, track laps at noon among others.

Please check out www.fot-racing.com for more information or contact me with
any questions.

Russ Moore (Spitfire)& Henry Frye (TR-4)
ITC Coordinators