fot

Re: GRASSROOTS MOTORSPORTS Volumn 20; Number 4;

To: BillDentin@aol.com, GRMTim@aol.com
Subject: Re: GRASSROOTS MOTORSPORTS Volumn 20; Number 4;
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 19:19:09 EDT
BillDentin@aol.com writes:

<< What with the dismissal of Coaches at BAMA and IOWA STATE, I'm reluctant
 admit I particularly enjoyed the cover of the current issue of GRASSROOTS
 MOTORSPORTS.  You talk about a nice set of wrenches...or is that wenches.
Is
 there a Center Fold is in the works?

Those young Ms's did spruce up the pictures.  I just installed an electric
winch on my trailer.  I could never keep track of the meanings between the
words wench and winch.  The highlight of the article was to suddenly see some
male stooge standing there dressed in a similar fashion as the Ms's.  That
was good for a laugh.

Back in my newer days while scrounging through the junk yards, I never wore
shorts.  I was always dealing with small fragments of broken glass, rusty
metal, spiders, mosquitoes, flies, bees, and various other atmospheric
cooties (especially if you had to roll under a clunker).