fot

Re: camping at Mosport weather....

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: camping at Mosport weather....
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 15:25:11 -0500
I was really trying to get my family into the "great unwashed" mind-set and
camp at the track. I had settled on the idea of renting a motorhome
somewhere nearby, maybe even daring to travel into Toronto to rent one.
Alas, the cost of such a rental was a bif surprise to me, somewhere around
$200 to $300 per day. Now I know why people by these things. I saw all those
rentals at Mid Ohio and figured it was the smart way to go. Does anyone know
if there is a cheaper way to rent an RV. I tried searching for private RV
rentals on the web and what I found wasn't any cheaper. Looks like we'll be
sticking with my original plan to stay at the Travelodge in Oshawa.
Bob Kramer