fot

Re: Little cars

To: BillB@bnj.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Little cars
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 00:57:30 +0000
>I don't know if anyone else loves car models, but the Exoto cars are
>getting so darn good it's scary. check this out if you're into these
>things, and look at the 817/30 persches that they are shipping next week.

I can do ya one better... Check out what's "new" in slot racing... Here's a
web site

http://www.fantasyworldhobbies.com/

Look particularly at Scaextric and Fly... though any of the hot companies
are producing cars that will rival diecast for looks, run like "all bloody
clappers" and leak little more than electrons.

My inlaws presented me with a scalextric set a couple of years back...
Amazin'

Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)