fot

Re: 2002 Poster

To: BillB@bnj.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2002 Poster
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:34:49 EDT
Bill,

Kent Howard is the man....he is a pro like you. I am sure he will pleased
with your comments.

He has made them available for fund raising. I still have a few left.

If someone has one coming and I have not sent it, please send address. Or if
you dont have one and would like one, please send $$$.

Joe Alexander
P.O Box 676
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.827.3623