fot

Re: Trailer tires and mufflers

To: "Bill Babcock" <BillB@bnj.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trailer tires and mufflers
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 19:47:12 -0700
I got to agree with Bill on how much fun the track was.  I took my TR6 up
there and had a ball.  I wasn't very competitive, but had fun with a 510 and
a 2002.  The track is short with lots of hard braking and I can't to Bill, I
only spun out once!  And I think that was in front of Bill and the Porsche.
I still haven't got the car sorted out, but I think the problem is the cam
timing.  I plan to work on that this week and my next race will be the
historics on the 4th of July weekend @ pacific Raceways.
Again what a great time, eh?
Charly