fot

Re: MOSPORT

To: BillDentin@aol.com, DONLBRICK@aol.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net,
Subject: Re: MOSPORT
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:40:54 EDT
Bill,

I recommend that you travel though Lansing and Flint to Sarnia. The roads are
nice and there is no Detroit to contend with.

The border guards may not be any more pleasant, but I feel more comfortable
there...except when the 'little border girl' went through my Dop Kit, pill by
pill, without latex gloves.

There will be a group of us crossing at Sarnia about mid-morning on
Wednesday...Jack, Tony, Irv,Joe, ???. We would be pleased if you or anyone else
could
meet us there.

Having old guys with old cars perched on open trailers seem to give the
hardened border guards a little twinkle in their eyes. No I am not naive about
this.

I have had border guards make noises about taking:

One Cessna 172   (1969)
One 32' Motorhome  (1989)
One trailer full of Triumph Parts  (2001)

(I wonder why the values are in descending order)

I am getting so paraoid that I am concerned that they will think my Old Spice
Deodorant is a dangerous weapon. But I would vote for Sarnia.....

Joe