fot

Toronto Triumph Club - `"Ragtop"

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Toronto Triumph Club - `"Ragtop"
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 13:49:20 -0400
I just received the latest issue of the "Ragtop", the club magazine.  It is
great !   It's almost all about the Mosport races.  On the front cover in
full colour are some of last June's Mid-Ohio photos of Bill Dentinger, Mike
Jackson, H. Tide Ebding, Mark Wheatley and from England, John Whitely.
Inside are black and whites of Russ Moore's Spitfire and as well as an
un-named white TR4A #56 taken at Mosport in 1991.

Simon Rassmussen has done a bang-up feature on the up-coming event with more
photos of Joe Alexander, Jack Drews plus a red TR4 #92.

This 56 page glossy magazine is a keeper.  I hope the Toronto Triumph Club
bring along enough spares for all the racers who will be there.

For their web site, :- www.torontotriumph.com

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A, Montreal, Canada

BTW, I'll be leaving Monday the 16th - driving "TRusty" my TR3A down to
visit Jeff Snook's Dream Cars Museum in Bowling Green, Ohio, then on to TRA
in Auburn  Indiana,  The Auburn Museum (The Cord, Auburn and Dusenberg Cars
were all built there) , try to catch a bit of en-route of The Great Race
(History Cannel) in Kokomo, (Steve and Janet Hedke from California will be
there with "Snappy", their BRG 1957 TR3 with the yellow racing stripes),
tour The Kokomo Antique Car Museum, and on the way back I'll be setting up a
Social rally for my brother near Toronto, then to The Triumph Challenge
Races (all 4 days) at Mosport.   Hope to see you all there.
Don