fot

RE: FOT nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net, "'Ted Schumacher'" <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Subject: RE: FOT nomination
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 08:40:34 -0400
Hello FOTer's

Ted, thank you for the nomination.
As Ted says, I am a long term Spit owner. I have owned my '73
since 1975, having purchased it in the UK and imported it into
the US in 1977 upon my return to the States. To answer the next
question, yes it is full US specs, having been initially purchased
by another serviceman.

I have been a member of DTSC since shortly after my return in 1977,
and used to actively auto-x the Spit in the Detroit area. I no
longer regularly auto-x it, having gone on to joining the SCCA and
taken up F&Cing. I have been a member VTR since the mid-'80s, and
am currently the 'responsible' individual for the VTR mailbox.

In December of 2001, I added a '73 Stag to my stable, and plan on
restoring it and enjoying both cars.

Yes, the e-mail address is for that Ford, where I have been employed
for nearly 25 years.

Once again, thank you for the nomination.

Doug

--
Doug Mitchell
mailto:dmitchel@sbcglobal.net