fot

Re: TR 4 Cyl "Spin On" Oil Filter Conversion

To: "Peter Vucinic" <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>, "FOT"
Subject: Re: TR 4 Cyl "Spin On" Oil Filter Conversion
From: "Bill Sohl" <billsohl@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:47:15 -0400
I had one on a TR3 that I auto-X'd and also ran in a
few time-trials at Bridehampton, NY
race circuit.  Also had one on a TR-6.  I had no
apparent problems.

I used a Purolator or Fram filter.  I just took the
"adapter" to an auto parts store and mated up
the adapter to a filter that fit.  Unfortuneatly
I don't recall the filter I used.

Cheers,
Bill Sohl