fot

RE: Mosport Weather

To: "'Henry Frye'" <henry@henryfrye.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mosport Weather
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:08:53 -0400
Good luck to all that are heading to Mosport. Unfortunately, my tow/commuter
vehicle has required significant repairs in the last month and has depleted
my bank balance. SWMBO has declared a moratorium on spending on any of my
vehicles for the near future. Hope to see some of you at TRF in August.

Doug