fot

Mosport Results & Comments

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Mosport Results & Comments
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:38:54 EDT
FoT, et. all

Congratulations to Jack Drews for receiving the now coveted "Kastner Cup"
Congratulations to Tony Drews for astounding First Overall.
Irv Korey....TR takes a licking and keeps on ticking...Triumph Over Adversity.

Thanks to Russ Moore and Henry Frye for the relentless pursuit of this event.

Race Result for the International Triumph Challenge

Class 12D

1st   Tony Drews        TR4       first overall
2nd Jack Drews          TR4       Kastner Cup.....fourth overall  from late
start!!!
3rd Joe Alexander    TR4       sixth overall

Class 12G

Gord Ballantine           TR8

Class 12C

Don Sopp                        Sptifire
Russ Moore                   Spitfire

Class 12H

Bill Dentinger                Tornado

Class 12A

Bud Babcock                   TR3A

Thanks to all who participated...we need to try to follow the Kastner Cup to
the West Coast next year. At least to attend, if possible.

Special thanks to Kas Kastner & Peg, along with Paul Richardson. Standing
"O"s are hard to come by with this jaded group of racers. Kas & Paul were a hit
with their delivery to the VARAC bunch and entrants during the dinner. I'd like
to hear more.

More special thanks for the long distance folks from places like Texas...Brad
& Susan Kahler and the Family Kramer.

Don Elliott (Montreal) and Kent Howard will bring magic memories back with
their video wizardry.....

It was a monster weekend and Mosport really has to be the track I have
enjoyed most. Pure pleasure, punctuated by moments of controlled terror.  An
adranline producing rush that take hours to subside. Race Heaven.

Finally, many thanks to Mosport, VARAC, Toronto Triumphs, and Canada. The fun
factor was a high water mark for me in 11 years of vintage racing.

Best Regards to All

Joe (A)