fot

FoT!! For Immediate Release!!!

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FoT!! For Immediate Release!!!
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:29:41 EDT
ViR-FUN, FAST, AND WORLD CLASS.........

Virginia International Raceway.....June 2004
www.virclub.com
1.888.RACE099

"THE 2004 GOLD CUP HISTORIC RACES WILL HOST THE 2004 INTERNATIONAL TRIUMPH
CHALLENGE, WHICH WILL PIT AMERICAN TRIUMPH OWNERS AGAINST THEIR COLLEAGUES FROM
ENGLAND......"

Recent conversations while in the UK, recently, indicate that at least one
truck trailer of EIGHT Triumphs is committed to the trip. Perhaps a second one
will be modified to bring additional cars, says UK Triumph Racer, Keith Files.

Mike Jackson, well known TR3A Vintage Racer from Florida, has agreed to raise
the FoT Banner and lead us to Triumph Glory as event chair.

"We are thrilled and honored to be hosting the International Triumph
Challenge at the Gold Cup Historic Races in 2004", said event director Julie
Allen,
"and we look forward to a fantastic gathering of the marque".

FoT, in addition to being the featured marque at ViR, there will be a Tribute
to Women Racers. Of course Dorothy Deen, of Cal Sales comes to mind to
represent the Triumph interests. Anyone else.  (Perhaps Sabrina?)

Mark your calendars....Virginia is a destination location and full of
history, including Washington DC, nearby. Make a family vacation of the event.

Joe Alexander