fot

another addition to FOT list

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: another addition to FOT list
From: "Russ Moore" <rem@CBORD.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:01:46 -0400
 david herd [amdjherd@sprint.ca]

At the Mosport event we welcomed into the fold Dave Herd with his newly
completed Spitfire. This is the only Spitfire we are aware of being raced in
VARAC, or for that matter, in all of Canada! (Ehh!)We took a vote at the event
with Joe Alexander providing a second and have inducted Dave. ( I might add,
he's still smiling from the weekend!)

Mr. Bradakis could you place Dave Herd on our list please.

Dave, it's traditional that a new member e-mail the group and just say how you
got snookered, I mean attracted to this venue in a

Welcome!

Thanks
Russ Moore