fot

Re: Pauter rods

To: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pauter rods
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:54:24 -0400
Bob, I have a set in my car now, and another set on the way.  They are
a nice alternative to Carrillos.  Made of the same steel alloy at the
same forge.  They were, however, 23grams heavier per rod than the
Carillos that I had.  I asked for this next set that they try to get
the weight down.  They also take longer to make than what they claim.
They will tell you 6 weeks if they are not in stock, but my experience
has been 8 weeks.  This is a family operation, and you will often deal
with the owner or his son on the phone.  Joe(B)