fot

RE: Spitfire carb swap?

To: "'Mark J Bradakis'" <mjb@autox.team.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Spitfire carb swap?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:15:43 -0700
Every really fast spit I've ever seen is running two webers (and there are
some really fast ones). I'll be seeing one of them this weekend, and I can
ask the owner what he used as far as choke is concerned. I have no idea
what his car makes for horsepower, but he holds his own with Peyote down
the back straight at PIR. Thank God it doesn't handle like Peyote.