fot

Road America

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road America
From: "Tom Strange" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:14:08 -0500
Sounds like everyone is doing BRIC & skipping this weekend.... I just cant
afford BRIC, so I'll do the smaller club event.
  If there are any triumphs coming, let me know... I'll have room for one more
car in my canopy if anyone is interested.  Weather seems totally unpredictable
right now, so I plan to be prepared for almost anything.
  Bill, as long as you are not going, I think I will try to nab the spot you
usually set up in.  So if anyone gets there & needs space, check with me, I
may still have it...
  Have a great weekend everyone, and good luck to those running BRIC.
Tom