fot

1976 TR6 and extra parts for sale in New Mexico

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1976 TR6 and extra parts for sale in New Mexico
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 22:00:14 -0600
I am a TR6 driver/racer living in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I just pulled a
1976 Triumph TR6 out of storage. I am selling it for an estate. It is yasmine
yellow with 115,400 miles on it. There is no rust (that I have found) or
dents. The engine runs very strong and has headers going into a twin exhaust
system. The tires are new. The top is in good condition. The seats need a seat
cover kit and foam kit. The black carpeting is in fair condition. The
windshield has a couple of good stars from rocks in it. I need to freshen up
the brake hydraulics but it is almost a daily driver just the way it is. I
will be selling this car via ebay in a week or two but I am asking $7,500 as
it sets (I'll take care of the brakes). I am attaching some pictures of the
car as we pulled it out of a barn prior to cleanup.

TR6 PARTS!!!!!!
along with this 76 TR6 I acquired two pickup loads of TR6 parts. I have
cataloged these parts, recorded serial numbers where I could and took digital
pictures which I can attach. I will be compiling a detailed list of these
valuable parts and posting them in the next week or two but here is just a
sample of what I collected.
Three complete TR6 engines (Dissambled) 1 is early model and two late model.
Two transmissions. 1 with overdrive I am told the OD is blown) and 1
transmission without OD
.Weber DGV dual Carburetor set complete with air cleaners and  throttle
linkage. (I don't know that this system was ever installed)
1 differential
Front suspension assemply complete.
Steering rack
Instruments, gauges and emblems.
A complete (I think) TR6 air conditioning system from the factory.
Radiator. New factory unit never installed.
flywheels
a pair of doors
Many, many more parts that I will list in greater detail in the near future.

If you are interested you can contact me at
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, New Mexico
email   walt@hot-tr6.com
ph 1 505 362-4350
July 10, 2003

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Tr6j1.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Tr6j2.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Tr6j3.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Tr6j4.jpg]