fot

Triumph parts from estate.

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph parts from estate.
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:34:02 -0600
I have listed 3 pages of TR6 parts (and a few Spitfire parts) that I acquired
from the estate of a Triumph TR6 driver/collector. He is now passed away. I am
assigning prices to these parts with the help of Scott Harper of Team Triuimph
but if anyone wants an early look of this inventory just email me and ask for
the Triumph parts list.
I also am selling a clean 1976 TR6 for the estate. It is yasmine yellow. Runs
great. I have digital pictures I can attach. Asking price is $7,500. This is a
no rust New Mexico car.
Walt Hollowell