fot

VIR 2004-Qualifying the Cars

To: jprice1@txcyber.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: VIR 2004-Qualifying the Cars
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:09:13 EDT
John asks:

"What are the dates for VIR? Will they
accept my CP prepared TVR2500? Will FOT accept it?

John Price"

Great question John!!

The dates are 11-13 of June and it is already posted on their website with
entry materials going out the middle of August.

We need to help in any way to qualify you. I am pretty sure that you are
running in Vintage with your Triumph Powered TVR and it looks pretty stock,
body-wise. Is this true? It will help.

I would like to see low production cars that are powered by Triumph be
accepted on a case by case basis. What say ye, FoT at Large? I doubt if the
numbers
will be large, but we can control that.

The FINAL authority needs to be ViR with input and support from the FoT.

Peter Krause has stated that he will use the guidelines that Jack Woehrle set
forth at Mid-Ohio. That being said, Mike & I will need to discuss and get
back to you. Mike will be the final authority for the FoT as chair of this
event.

Thanks for the inquiry John. Back to you as soon as possible.

Joe  (A)