fot

RE: John Reed

To: "'Jerry Barr'" <jerrybarr@charter.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: John Reed
From: "Bill Bartlett" <billbartlett@WingnutRacing.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:05:03 -0400
I will third or fourth John,
And if you have any photos I am in the midst of a (somewhat delayed) GT6+
restoration and am always interested in nice photos of the GT6. Which
reminds me; Kas don't forget to let us know when  to que up (cash in hand)
for those autographed copies of your new book

Bill B

PS: you need to send the photos outside the list so that do not get blocked
by the filter.