fot

RE: Ouch! & FOT list

To: mjb@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ouch! & FOT list
From: "tstrange@new.rr.com" <tstrange@new.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 04:38:33 -0400
Mark,
  Thank you for keeping up with all of this.  It really is appreciated by
all of us.
  You mention the 222 names on the list.... what would be the chance of you
sending out a current list??????
  It might be nice especially for all the new people to see who is actually
on the list & who they are talking to...
Thanks in advance,
Tom