fot

Another Mosport event in August!!!

To: "Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Mosport event in August!!!
From: "Russ Moore" <rem9@sunlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:51:28 -0400
Folks,
Any of you in the proximity of the North east may want to consider visiting
Mosport. I forward the official announcement of it to you. If you've never
been to Mosport, it's without compare, if you've been there, no further
explanation is needed.
So far it sounds like the Triumph folks may return with a minimum of 4
Spitfires, maybe more and there is some interest among a certain TR-4 jockey
also. Please contact me if you need more information. With the exchange
rate, Mosport is the best deal in vintage racing in the northeast.

Russ Moore
Spitfire #49