fot

RE: British Car article & crank dampers

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Car article & crank dampers
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:25:51 -0700
I traded in the old enclosed trailer for a new Pace 20'. Nice looking
trailer, but I quickly realized how much thought and development went into
my old 16'. After three days of work and a great deal of thought I have
about the same amount of stuff stored. And I don't have the nice amenities
of my old trailer (wired for 110, built in battery charger and inverter,
workbench, awning, built in cabinets and table,  aluminum floor with
rubber treads, built-in I-track, and the great little pavilion up on top
with it's pert green and yellow striped roof. I'm suffering from a bit of
sellers remorse.

I'll get the new trailer organized over time, and it's nice to have that
extra four feet. It's also nice to have a trailer that's 600# lighter and
more aerodynamic (the old trailer was quite a bit taller because it was
originally built for a sprint car).  If anyone wants a stout, well
equipped, somewhat heavy but extraordinarily useful trailer I can probably
still take it back from the trailer shop. They didn't give me much trade
in for it, I'd sell it for $2000.