fot

Re: Truimph

To: "Ron Jones" <earthron@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Truimph
From: "rgk" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 23:26:17 -0500
Ron,
I don't know of any racing TR3's currently for sale, but I'm sure there are
probably a few around. I've copied your note to the Friends Of Triumph mailing
list, an internet list of Triumph racers and interested parties, so you will
probably hear if there are any available in short order. If you are going to
be racing with VARA, there is a pretty nice contingent of FOT that will help
you. Check out the FOT site. If you want to get on the FOT mailing list I'd be
happen to nominate you.
http://www.fot-racing.com/

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com