fot

Re: brake bias suggestions

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake bias suggestions
From: Henry Frye <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 11:55:57 -0400
I assume you are using a dual circuit master brake cylinder. Obviously, no
adjustment here.

You could convert to a dual master cylinder setup. Maximum adjustability
using a bias bar. Spend your cash once, can play with brake bias until the
cows come home.

You could install a proportioning valve in the brake lines. You will not be
able to ADD any rear bias, but I assume you could put the valve on the
FRONT brake circuit and crank that down a bit. I don't know if I would go
that route.

That leaves playing with the size of the rear wheel cylinders, using a
better brake lining on the shoes, increasing the size of the drums, or
converting to rear disk.

What did I miss???