fot

Found-1964 TR4- FOR SALE

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Found-1964 TR4- FOR SALE
From: Walt Hollowell <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:08:56 -0600
I was in a small mountain town in New Mexico today and found and bought a 1964
TR4 that I am going to move to Albuquerque, NM (where I live). I am going to
clean up this car then resell it.
This TR4 (engine number isCT11488E) has 68,549 miles showing. The owner says
these are actual miles. He says the car ran when he parked it 14 years ago. It
has been semi covered over this time. The top and carpeting are wasted away.
The car is very dirty and dinged up. It is mostly complete (I saw that the
distributor and coil are missing). The floorboards and fenders are solid.
This car is probably a little far gone to be turned into a daily driver
(although I have tackled worse), however it looks idea to start with for a
race car.
I am asking $2,100.00 for this car.
I have a few digital pictures I can forward and a lot more 35mm I can snail
mail.
If anyone is interested you can contact me at:
walt@hot-tr6.com
or phone at 1 505 362-4350