fot

Re: Paging Kent Howard, Irv Korey and Jim Hill

To: lang@isis.mit.edu, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paging Kent Howard, Irv Korey and Jim Hill
From: KHoward515@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 05:59:14 EDT
Hi Bob,

Would really like to use your in-car video.  And congrats on your win in the
hill climb.

Please send me your original tape.  I'm make a copy and get it right back to
you.  For use of your tape I'll send you a free copy of the finished video.
It will take a couple of months to get it all put together.

You can mail it to:

Kent Howard
W330 S3435 Bryn Mawr Road
Dousman, WI  53118-9719

Thanks,

Kent

PS: Anyone else who has video from the TRF Party/VTR Convention . . . I could
sure use it.  Between the rain and breakdowns with my TR4A we weren't able to
cover the events as completely as I would like.