fot

Re: fot-digest V1 #937

To: tr6-20@juno.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fot-digest V1 #937
From: Rikrock@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:26:36 EDT
J.K.

Thanks!

Predicting how many runs you might get at a PHA Hillclimb is kinda tough, and
getting tougher due to the growing popularity of our events.  We had 98
entries this past weekend at Duryea

But, I would have to say that Weatherly usually offers the best chance for
lots of runs. (4 per day).

Duryea is absolutely the most exciting to drive but 2 runs each day is common
there.

There are two events at Weatherly each year,  spring and fall.  Fall
Weatherly is September 27-28 this year.

The PHA schedule for next year won't be determined until March or April 2004.

For more info, pictures, results, etc.  check out    bmr-scca.org
nepa-scca.com  and   pahillclimb.org

Rich Rock