fot

TR6 alloy front hubs available

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 alloy front hubs available
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:41:56 -0400
All,

This just in.  Southwick Machine are making a run of front alloy
hubs for the TR6, including Timken bearings etc.  If you need
a set, better call Bob at 309-949-2868 because I think that all
the hubs in their current run may be accounted for, but I am
sure they will add more if asked.  The current run is being
made over the next 5 days, and once the dies are removed, they
stay off until a minimum order number is reached; the wait between
production runs is long.

This is not an endorsement for Southwick Machine, as I have not had
any experience with their products.  I have ordered a pair of hubs, so
I am about to find out first hand.

If someone could cross-post this to the 6-Pack list, I think some folk
there may find this news interesting.

Shane Ingate in Maryland

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup