fot

VIR-2004 Car & Driver Qualifications

To: 19to1tr6@comcast.net
Subject: VIR-2004 Car & Driver Qualifications
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:36:39 EDT
Rob,

Thanks for the inquiry. ViR will look at each car & driver and make their
ruling based on a number of conditions.

Specifications and history of car & driver would be useful to them for
starters. Submit your information to ViR with an an application for entry. I
believe
they will be available very soon.

This is, as Peter Krause, states, "a celebration of Triumph" and we want to
have have any many Triumphs represented as possible. There will be a some input
from FoT technical sources and the  FoT Chair of the Meet, but ViR will have
the final authority.

Best Regards,

Joe (A)