fot

Re: Book shipment

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>, "kas kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Book shipment
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:26:48 -0400
I put the following on the TR Register (England) Bulletin Board "FORUM"
under the Competition section.

By cc to Steve Redway, the Editor of the TR Action in England, this is for
your consideration for the next issue.

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A, Montreal, Canada

At the request of all the FOT, the "Friends of Triumph" who race their
Triumphs in the USA, Kas Kastner, the former US Competition Manager for
Standard-Triumph USA has written the complete book on preparation of Triumph
cars for competiton.

Kas writes :-

The new book "Kas Kastner's Triumph Preparation Handbook"  is completed. The
book consists of  246 photos and drawings and 272 pages of my opinions on
lots of stuff.

The ordering instructions are as follows:

Send your dough, cash, check or money order in US dollars to:
R. W. Kastner
1611-A   So. Melrose Dr.
Vista, California. 92081, USA

The price is $34.50 US plus $3.85 for the priority mail shipping within the
USA.  Calif. residents - remember to add the state sales tax of 7.75%.

For those out of the country the fee for air mail is $9.85 for England,
France, Germany,& Australia. New Zealand is $11.00. This is for a single
copy in a padded mailing envelope.