fot

Transporters

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transporters
From: "Richard Hardison" <blueshadow@starband.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 19:49:28 -0400
Amici,

I have transported vintage cars on several occasions.  In all cases but one I
have used InterCity lines.  That one occasion was a disaster in terms of
scheduling and communications.  I will not use Passport Transport again.

The last time I used InterCity ( this Spring), I had a very bad experience.
We learned after placing our order that InterCity was committed to supporting
several large classic car auctions at that time.  Consequently, our pick-up
and delivery dates were rescheduled several times costing us over a month in
delays!  I would have expected InterCity to be more honest up front.  Prior
experiences with InterCity had been excellent.

Richard