fot

Re: Seat Belt Anchor Bolts

To: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: Seat Belt Anchor Bolts
From: "Peter Vucinic" <vucinic@b140.aone.net.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:37:26 +1000
Gerald,
If  you are after a simple "eye" bolt, you might want to try a place that
sell chains and lifting equipment etc. These "eye" bolts come in both
imperial and metric threads and are load rated as well. May be easier to get
than originals. I have used these myself.

Kind Regards
Peter Vucinic
WORKS-4
TR-4