fot

Fwd: Triumph Cars

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Triumph Cars
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 07:30:49 -0700
Just got this email and thought I would pass it on.  They look like pretty
basic water colors but maybe they will interest someone.

The actual links on his site to Triumphs are

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/garykirby9/britishcarspage2.html

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/garykirby9/britishcarspage5.html

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/garykirby9/britishcarspage6.html (has some Spitfires)

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/garykirby9/britishcarspage8.html (includes a