fot

Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2432210302: Triumph

To: "FOT LIST" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2432210302: Triumph
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 18:30:10 -0500
anyone looking for a GT6 racecar?

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com
----- Original Message -----
From: <skewistx@msn.com>
To: <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 4:18 PM
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2432210302: Triumph : All
Models

> I saw this item for sale at MSN at eBay Motors, The World's Online
Marketplace TM, and thought that you might be interested.  Hope this isn't
too much of a temptation, but thought you might know a TxFOT guy that would
be interested.  Looks like good equipment and engine ready to go.  Bid is
cheap now with only one bidder.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2432210302

> Item Description:
>

> Vehicle Description
>

> '69 bonofide race car. Raced SCCA in the 70's. Ground up restoration in
'93. A completely rust free vehicle. Raced VSCDA from '94-2000. Special
features include&nbsp;Datsun 240Z rear half shafts, Corvair hubs in rear,
3:89 differential gearing, original Triumph engine bored "30 over, Isky cam,
dual Stromberg 150's, fuel cell, new Simpson 5 point harness, accusump,
custom roll bar, head liner like new, rare British mags&nbsp;and many other
wonderful features. This was one of only two GT-6's raced in&nbsp;the
midwest. Dash and carsh pad have no cracks. One small dent above rear
passenger window. Tons of extra old and new&nbsp;parts, engine blocks and
heads, extra frame. Will need points set and timing to start. Great price
and I need the garage space.

> Vehicle Condition
>

> The vehicle was always stored inside. Absolutely no rust on this vechicle.
No bondo. Flared finders are original Triumph metal. Interior is clean and
rust free. Car will need mechanical assistance to run. Needs minor engine
work including new points set and will need timing. You may use my expertise
to assist with any technical and mechanical questions once you begin working
on the car. Many manuals are included.

> Terms of Sale
>

> No title necessary. Prefer mony order or personal check. You must supply
shipper/delivery or pick-up yourself.