fot

valve guide inserts

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: valve guide inserts
From: Gt6steve@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:02:52 EDT
Hey Bill,
Try Goodson Machine tools at 800-533-8010 or <A HREF="WWW.Goodson.com">
www.goodson.com</A>.  They have two styles of insert.  One is "Bronze-Wall"
which
threads into the iron guide or "Guide-Liners" Kits for either are about $300
each with the "Bronze-Wall" screw in type their choice for precision racing
clearances.
HTH, Steve Smith

<<  a Matchless G80CS that I own
 that loves to stick the exhaust guide. The most recent iteration is steel,
 with a bronze insert that looks like a helicoil. I think Kas recommends
 these. I got mine three years ago from a 90 year old machinist who kicked
 the bucket before I could find out where he got them. So far so good. I'd
 like to install these in Triumph motors, but can't find any.