fot

Replacing TR6 crank and water pump pulley with a Gilmer or HTD

To: <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacing TR6 crank and water pump pulley with a Gilmer or HTD
From: "Chuck Arnold" <chuck.arnold@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:13:14 -0700
Sorry to those who have read this -- I never open messages without Subjects,
so would not have read the last version of this I sent.

I am going to figure out how to add the Gilmer [or HTD] drives to my crank and
water pump pulley to slow down the pump. I took a good look at my TR6 water
pump today, and now have no idea how I would attach a new pulley. Can one of
you who has done this explain how?. I would like to remove the heavy, two
channel pulley that is there, but it papers they are pressed onto the shaft to
the pump.

I found a web site called jonesracingproducts.com that offers Gilmer and HTD
pulleys in a wide range of sizes for water pumps, alternators, cranks, oil and
fuel pumps, etc.

Chuck Arnold
Technical Manager
Oracle Northwest Fulfillment Practice