fot

Hurricane Damage

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hurricane Damage
From: "Dean Tetterton" <Richtr@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:23:13 -0400
FOT
I am doing this from a remote site as I have no power or telephone. I had a
tree fall on the house and a branch went thru the garage door and hit the
back of my TR6. Another tree fell on the shop behind the house and flattened
my tow vehicle. There goes one very fine diesel. The race car trailer was hit
and pushed out of the way. Not too badly damaged. The other cars in the shop
are OK and the Race car is fine. Unless I can work miracles with the
insurance
people I won't make the Blue/Gray or VIR.
The wife and I are both fine and we might have power in a couple of weeks.
Meanwhile I will be computer less.
Dean Tetterton
drying out in Virginia