fot

Empty Trailer-Will Travel w/car or component

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Empty Trailer-Will Travel w/car or component
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:06:02 EDT
I will be in the Washington DC area and returning to the midwest with an
empty trailer...would consider delivery further west or south under the right
circumstances.

I will be in Washington DC on the 9th of October and Danville, VA (ViR) on
the 10th and 11th, returning to Iowa on the 12th.

If you need an engine or major component rebuilt, I can pick up
engine/component & deliver it to Uncle Jack's Racing Services for custom build
to your
specs. (Fellow racer looking for some winter work as we need to support our
'habit' beyond our pension checks)

We also have a number of parts and components that we could deliver en route,
if you have a specific need. Just ask (off list)

Joe Alexander
VTR-Road Racing Advisor
TR4 #197    CT15008L
TR3A             TS 30854L