fot

Copse corner

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Copse corner
From: Dave Riddle <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:59:24 -0700
Copse is a T1 at Silverstone.  I love to watch the F1 cars go through there.

http://www.formula1.com/race/circuitmap/28.html

The track map shows that F1 cars enter this right hand corner at 306 km in
6th gear and exit it at 226 km in 5th pulling 3.1 G's  if you go the above
site and put your mouse over the image icon next to the corner you will get
a picture of what the corner looks like.