fot

Oh. I see.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Oh. I see.
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:52:37 -0600 (MDT)
Final IVR event of the season coming up this weekend, I've been loading up
the van and getting Killer ready to go, since I haven't done squat to the
red road racer.  As I'm getting ready to load Killer on the trailer, I
notice once again how the bed seems to be listing a bit.  I noticed it
earlier today, assumed it was due to the uneven ground where the trailer
was parked.  Turns out the tilt is due to a broken spring.  Drat.  Killer
is back in the garage, the trailer unusable in its present state.  No
racing for me this weekend.

At the moment I wish I had the luxury of being able to just blow off the
weekend and stay home, but then there would be no racing for anybody.
And besides I've got about 10 pounds of pork shoulder in the cooler that
is going on the smoker tomorrow afternoon for the saturday might bbq.
If I'm not at Wendover, the guys will send a hit squad after me!

Oh well, more racing next year, I hope.  I'll be back late sunday, with
luck there will be no server problems.

mjb.