fot

Re: Non-race TR3 wanted

To: "Susan and Jack Brooks" <tr3a@att.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Non-race TR3 wanted
From: "rob noyes-smith" <robnoyes@cybermesa.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 12:14:51 -0600
I am selling my race/road TR4 as I have just bought an Xk 150 Jag. All the
mechanical stuff is done from Front to rear, I am just in the last phase of
putting in the reconditioned G/box and freshened engine( I blew a head
gasket so new pistons,rings, big and little ends). This is a New Mexico car,
I bought it of a women who had owned it for 20 some years and I have had it
since 96. Raced at RMVR, SWMS,VARA,HRS. Red with black interior. Full
details and photos for serious enquiries, thanks Rob.