fot

TR4s for sale?

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4s for sale?
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 08:55:46 -0500
As long as we're buying and selling cars today, does anyone have or know of a
decent street TR4 for sale?  I have a friend who would like to replace the TR4
she sold, oh, 30 years ago.  Need not be perfect (or even great), but should be
the sort of car you could drive around for a couple of years before it needed
anything major.

Scott Barr
(920) 462-0633 (direct)
(920) 766-4756 (fax)