fot

Re: 1964 TR4 W/Provenance

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: 1964 TR4 W/Provenance
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:24:05 -0500
Joe,
If you run across someone looking for a TR4 racecar not "from the show
floor", mine is available. I need the cash from the sale to finally finish
the TR4A. It will have a fresh engine (has the 4A engine in it right now)
with 87MM Hepolites, nitrite hardened crank with seal kit and balancer.
Stock prepped rods, race prepped H6's, HCI coated headed, TSI starter, TR6
brakes master and booster, 4 spd (can provide choice of tranny/OD for extra
cash), Southwick 4.10 welded rear, Accusump and fire system. Minilite mags
and good Hoosier TD's.  I can sell as low as $8500 replacing the OD close
ratio box that's in it right now with a 4 speed.
Bob