fot

TR 6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket at TRIUMPHEST

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TR 6 Silicone Valve Cover Gasket at TRIUMPHEST
From: J M Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 11:56:46 -0700
I will be at Triumphest this coming Friday and Saturday to show the new
silicone valve cover gasket.  They will become available for sale
following the event as they trickle out.   (I am working from one
prototype mold for now.)  I will be updating my website in the coming
week with photos and details of the gasket, but I wanted to hold off on
that, so that Triumphest would truly be its debut.   It will be the
first time that it is seen by the Triumph public.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and support in getting this
product together.

Sincerely,

Justin Wagner
J. M. Wagner Sales, Ltd.